♥ VENDOR APPLICATION ♥
New Orleans | 8/19.18 | Ace Hotel | 11a - 2p
Dallas, Austin and San Diego | TBA 2019
Hey there, wedding pro! Is Swoon for you?
This show is for the creatives and businesses whose target market is design-focused, has an eye for the details and is community oriented. If you're down for providing a personal touch to every soirée, then yes, this is most definitely for you!
This is a curated, fun-filled wedding show for brides, grooms, wedding professionals and the party curious who love putting in the hard work to create magic. We are open to anyone offering a fresh take in the following categories - floral, decor, photography, event design/planning, letterpress, catering, food trucks, desserts, live music, DJ, jewelry, clothing, make-up artistry, hairstyling, groom products and services, etc... You catch our drift!
This is a live advertisement for your brand. This is your chance to show these lovebirds what you are made of in an interactive and pressure-free environment. Since this is not a cattle call, you'll get quality time to mingle with the guests and communicate why you do what you do.
- Non-Food Vendors: Indoor booth: 8' wide x 6' deep - $250
- Dessert Vendors: Indoor booth: 8' wide x 6' deep - $250 (plus food handlers permitting fees)
- Electricity: included upon request
Vendors are responsible for all decor, tables, chairs, additional lighting and any other items needed for the set-up of their booth.
Booths can be shared with one other business for an additional $100 fee. Both businesses must complete a separate application and note the other party.
• Your name and website link featured on The Swoon website and highlight(s) on social media.
• Lead List of attendees who opted in to share their information
• Swag Bags: It is encouraged that you provide 50 promotional items of your choosing to be distributed to the first 50 brides. Please be creative if you choose to participate. Business cards alone are not permitted. These items must be dropped of at the registration the day of the event.
• Raffle Prize: Optional for additional name recognition. Please list your raffle prize in the application below. You will only have up to 2 weeks before the event to submit any raffle prize that is not listed in the application below. If you have a tangible prize or flyer for the raffle, you will need to drop it off the day of the event at registration.
• A digital flyer for you to use for promotion prior to the show.
• Unlimited complimentary tickets to give out to clients and prospects.
All applicants must submit:
- Completed Application
- $10 Application fee (non-refundable)
Applications are due no later than July 1. We will respond to your application within 5 business days. The balance is due within 3 business days of that acceptance notification.
A$30 fee applies for any returned payments.
Due to high demand, incomplete applications or those without the application fee will not be reviewed.
Vendors cannot promote products or services of vendors who are not participating in the show.
We will respect your time, and we ask that you do the same for us. If you do not have intentions on participating, please do not fill out the application. Please also check your schedule before submitting the application.
Please keep in mind that this show is affordable compared to other wedding shows for a few reasons. It gives up-and-coming creatives and small businesses and those with smaller budgets a chance to gain exposure. It also gives vendors the capacity to be as creative as possible with their booths. This is a community and we are hear to support each other. Therefore, it takes all of us working together. We rely on local wedding publication sponsorships, general and online local coverage and social media to get the word out. Therefore, vendors are required to promote the event on social media and their brick and mortars (if available). If you are not able to do so, we ask that you do not apply.
Please note that because of event obligations, refunds after acceptance into the event will not be granted, unless the event is cancelled. If you are not able to attend, you can apply the balance to a future event.
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for your interest!
**Dallas, Austin and San Diego applicants will not hear back on status until we have announced more details. This is simply a waitlist, so that we know you're interested.
STEP 1: Submit $10 Application Fee
STEP 2: Submit Application
Thank you! We'll be in touch!